Friday, September 2, 2011

Open for Business!

Hopefully, one of these days, I'll be more consistent with blog updates!  

For those of you who don't know, I have recently started my own business.  I am now an independent sales consultant with Arbonne International.  Arbonne specializes in pure, safe, botanical products for anti-aging, skincare, cosmetics, and health & wellness.  Those of you who know me well know that I have always been self-conscious about my skin.  I used to joke that one of my goals in life was to be able to go out in public without makeup on and not feel like I had to hide!  These products are the best I've tried... and I've tried A LOT!  I can definitely tell a difference in my skin!  
As a consultant with Arbonne, I have the opportunity to create my own schedule and run my business in a way that works for my family.  I'm also part of a team that encourages me and helps me to reach each goal I set.  Most recently, I became a first step district manager, and did so in only two weeks!  
If you have a specific skincare, health, or body concern, please let me know!  Arbonne has products that help with a wide range of issues from crows feet to psoriasis, slow metabolism to fibromyalgia.  Check out our products online at www.arbonne.com.  I would love to help you!  If you are interested in owning your own business without the small-business-owner hours, being part of a fabulous team, and helping others to look and feel their best, let me know!  I'd love to have you as part of our team!    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts!