Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Am I "miss"ing something?

So, Italian fashion house, Missoni, has released a collection especially for Target.  It includes women's and girls' clothes, office supplies, shoes, even cute little espresso cups... how very Italian of them.  I went to Target this morning for a few essentials and almost thought it was black Friday.  People were buying Missoni in bulk!  It was like extreme couponing + hoarders + shop til you drop all rolled into one.  Seriously.  One person ripped open a box of shoes before the poor guys stocking the shelves could even get to it!  Another woman bought almost every Missoni letter box they had.  Just looking in her shopping cart gave me vertigo.  I get that Missoni's signature pattern (horizontal zig zags) is appealing.  It is very unique and recognizable.  However, it is not something that everyone should wear.  And it's definitely not what I would want my entire office decorated in.  I think maybe I'm missing something.  I just don't understand the frenzy.  Enlighten me please!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts!