Thursday, May 15, 2014

Detox Day 2

It's late, so this one's gonna be short and sweet.

Breakfast - Arbonne vanilla protein shake w/ fiber booster + thermobooster

Snack - 2 fit chews and a fizzy energy drink

Lunch - thermobooster + chocolate almond butter shake: 2 scoops chocolate protein powder, 1 scoop fiber booster, half banana, 1 heaping tablespoon almond butter, 5 ice cubes.

Snack - 2 fit chews and a green apple (I knew I would eat a late dinner)

Supper - Birthday Dinner with the hubs!  So I kiiiiind of cheated a little at dinner... but it's my biiiiiiiirthdaaaaay!  
The good: Steamed asparagus and a filet (grass-fed).  
The bad: I also had a wedge salad with a little bleu cheese dressing and a few bacon crumbles.  
The ugly: I did NOT have the will power to resist a glass of sweet tea and a few bites of mashed potatoes.

Best part of the day - besides being told happy birthday by my son... a delicious steak dinner and sweet tea ;)
Worst/Hardest part of today - again, not eating my kids' snacks.  I really think there's some addictive property in goldfish!
The brain fog was marginally better.  It's definitely more noticeable in the afternoon/evening than in the mornings.  I'm expecting to turn the corner on that by day 3 or 4.  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts!